September 10, 2009

The duration of time returned to the US seems to correlate to my frequency of posting....longer I'm here, the less I post. I guess that's because I started this blog in order to keep my family and friends abreast with my status. A post a day was much simpler than calling everyone separately...especially when there's a significant time difference and they monitor your phone usage. Now..I'm just lazy ;)

Since I last posted, we went home for Labor Weekend....aaannNNND golfed! Obviously we've been finding enjoyment in the game. Mike is playing awesome and I'm getting better...so it's been a nice activity to share. LPGA here I come!

Received updates on popcorn...there are chocolate varieties that are not yet available online BUT, WILL BE (est October)! So if chocolate popcorn makes you salivate :) be patient.

I get to be lazy for the next few business days because we have a friend visiting from Australia! She flies in tonight and plans to stay nearly a week. She's spending months traveling the world and decided to make St. Louis a stop on her itinerary. :) Whoop!

No comments: