January 8, 2010

Lose big & win! Today begins the office Biggest Loser competition. For the next month we'll be eating well and weighing in weekly in hopes to lose the most by the end of the month. The top three losers will split the pot which we all contributed to at initial weigh in. I'm determined to win. The competition just may be the push I need to shed the pounds I've accumulated since we returned from Iraq...and maybe a couple more. Mike is jumping in feet first even trading in soda for water. My strategy? Add 15 minutes of running to one workout per day - and an hour of running twice per week. That will sum to 3 hours of additional cardio per week. I decided to do this for the New Year and therefore already have a head start.. I was very pleased with myself when I successfully ran nearly an hour without stopping on my first try. It may not be much but considering I HATE running (it's SOOOOOooo boring!) and therefore never do it, I thought I would cramp 10 minutes in....

May the best (wo)man win!

No comments: