December 13, 2005

"Disposal will not be performed via consumption."

Well. Guidance has been givin. General Order #1 has now been modified to include PCO Contractors. We are prohibited from drinking, creating, selling, or being in possession of alcohol. They were kind enough to give us an amnisty period where we can dispose of our alcohol without consequences. As stated above, that disposal is not to be done to our bellies. :) In the near future they will conduct a thorough search of our living quarters to ensure that all alcohol has been removed. What fun.

The SIGIR report is complete! and approved (even better!) It's nice to have that done with. Now my month looks like more queries and macros. I'll work towards automating the SIGIR report and helping Jason match URIs to projects automatically. I'll also help Mike clean up the database. ;)

I did cardio at the gym this morning and tried my best to average 85% of my max heartrate. What a task. It felt like I spent the entire time trying to get there. It seems some machines just don't work you hard enough. It was a very good work out and I could feel it all morning. I also pushed myself on the pushups in last night's kickboxing class....I'm working on it!

Mike and I are going to watch movies and finish off Christmas shopping tonight. We just have a few presents yet to order. We usually enjoy a bottle of wine and relax for a while right after work on Tuesdays....No wine tonight :(

Alright - Adios!

1 comment:

A Guy on his Journey said...

Sorry to hear about the alcohol. I guess we're in the same boat now.