December 9, 2005

What a Friday. Mike was the big winner last night bringing home $90 from the poker game. I only brought home $26. :) It's Friday so we generally only work a half day. Mike worked his in the morning while I went to Flag Football Practice. It reminded me of why I'm still doing this :) I had somewhat lost my motivation to continue it. We had about 11 people show up. We ran some plays/practice runs for an hour and then split up and scrimmaged. It was a lot of fun :) I decided to schedule a practice every Friday until we play and I'm still working on getting us some games in between. Practice never hurts! The only draw back is, while I'm here working, Mike's at home playing because he didn't take off work to go to practice :P

It's kickboxing time again tonight. Hopefully Xavier will be able to make it. :) I've decided I'm going to start seriously working on getting in shape. I might even go as far as keeping a fitness journal. Some type of food intake/exercise log to track my progress. I have a feeling I wouldn't keep up with that very well. Who knows...I didn't think I'd keep up with this blogging thing either and look at me! :)

Well, on that note, I better get back to work. TGIF!

No comments: