October 22, 2009

I'm a slacker...with blogging anyway.

Work has keep me super busy..so much so that I'm way ahead in my hours...and just may get to sleep in tomorrow :) I won't complain about that!

Mike is heading out of town this weekend so I get to look forward to some quiet time. I was really hoping to get out on the bike but rain is in the forecast. Booooo... I've also been looking for a motorcycle vest and am disappointed to learn that the company most recommended by my friends, is out of business. Bummer.

I made pumpkin cookies last night which turned out pretty good actually. :) I made 2.5 batches. lol. My boss is headed to Baghdad again, so I thought it would nice to give him a batch to take with him and a second to share with the office. Mike wanted a third for the Cabin BUT I only had enough ingredients to make 2.5..so everyone got gypped. Such is life.

No comments: