November 9, 2009

I see a trend developing...I think I will have to set a reminder to update the blog so I don't fall so far behind. It's not necessarily that I have nothing going on in my life...just forget to put it down. So let's summarize the last two weekends:

My parents came for Halloween weekend. My little brother was a little overwhelmed with the haunted house which turned out to be a real treat. We were definitely happy to have the speed passes which skipped us passed the long lines leading into the warehouse. My Mom and I were able to get in several yoga/workout sessions and we even made it out to Fort Leonard Wood for a trip down memory lane.

During this past weekend, Mike made a trip to Vegas with his friend for some birthday festivities. I spent my weekend of freedom speeding the local back roads, going out with new friends, and relaxing. I even managed to get in some studying.

With regards to studying, I'm finding more and more that I want to find a local study group for the PE. My search of the internet is producing nothing though. :( Anyone know anyone who wants to feel stupid with me while we prepare for the PE (Mechanical)?

No comments: