November 17, 2009


Today, a milestone was achieved in yoga. :) I managed to wriggle into and maintain, a shoulder arm balance. Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP! :) I'm excited. Now I have to work at making it NOT look like such a struggle to get in and out of.

Mike and I are starting to iron out the details of our Thanksgiving vacation. This will be the first Thanksgiving home in four years. Mike will also be going deer hunting the week prior, so he'll be picking me up from the airport to minimize the driving back-n-forth. Can't wait!

3 comments:

Pete Mac said...

Christina, well done with the Yoga, but you look a lot different from when you took our class in Baghdad. Where has all your hair gone?!
Pete Mc Baghdad K.B. class of 2009

Christina said...

lol. Long time Pete! What have you been up to?

PETE MAC said...

Hi Christina, much changed since you left---GRD and Aegis have gone and Liberty Pool is VERY quiet now. Green Zone not got ALL that much smaller yet. Life goes on as before, but not quite so much fun. Still doing all the excercises you taught---but in the gym at my camp now. I miss the competition of trying to keep up with you! Cheers Pete Mac