January 21, 2010

I'm officially done with Zoto :( Their site is down once again and the message posted indicates it may be forever. It's going to take me FOREVER to load all my pictures to a new photo hosting site. I am NOT looking forward to it. It's such a bummer because I was really pleased with Zoto...until they started having their technical issues. The new hosting site? Why not Picasa.

Tomorrow is the third weigh in for our biggest loser. Blah. It's not been a good week....and tonight's Girl's Night Out at Happy Hour will not support the cause. (maybe a last ditch effort with a run before weigh in? sauna session?) I think I will pull through with no net effect but the mid-week weigh ins have proved I'll be at the bottom of the heep... At least Mike is doing well :)

2 comments:

Havagan said...

I'll go the opposite direction and throw my vote Flickr's way. Excellent interface including online editing tools for cropping and resizing and a windows application for bulk uploads.

Christina said...

I have heard good things about Flickr but have enjoyed viewing other's photos on Picasa better....I may also be biased b/c Mike uses Picasa quite a bit to do minor editing.... we'll see. It's not something I'm ready to tackle just yet. More research to come.