Meet Duncan

Mike and I have been test driving vehicles for months and in the process, have gone back and forth between cars and whether or not we'll actually replace my beloved Jetta with something shiny and new. Who knew it would be a Mini!? I've never pictured myself in one until I test drove it. What a surprise!

So now, I am the proud owner of Duncan. Duncan is a zippy 2010 Mini Clubman Sport. He's grey - almost titanium colored with black racing stripes down the hood. He has black leather interior and is trimmed with a 6 speed manual transmission, dual sunroof and sport, convenience, and cold weather packages. He's roomy enough to accommodate four average adults comfortably...and even proved capable of carrying a 6'5" giant with room to spare. The trunk space is adequate for my needs and with the seats folded down, offers more space than the Jetta did for cargo. Why Duncan? It's a British name, for a British car, and means "Dark Warrior". :) Suiting eh?

No comments: