February 16, 2010

We spent the last weekend in Wisconsin with the entire family. With my brother in Boston and my sister and I traveling/working overseas, it's been a long time since our entire family was in Wisconsin. By a long time, I mean over two years..maybe closer to four... let's see how long it is before we can do it again...

I crossed the break-in mileage mark on the Mini on the way back. Guess this means I can start driving as they do in the Italian Job. :) I was pleased to discover the Mini makes it from home in Wisconsin (north of Milwaukee) to home in St. Louis on one tank of gas, even at a steady 73mph. Couldn't do that in the VW!

A local Wisconsin restaurant offered clients the opportunity to dine free on Presidents Day provided the patrons could recite all the Presidents, in order, by memory. My lil' bro took a stab at it and reportedly became the only guest to do so successfully. Impressive! I wouldn't stand a chance.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow ..now I even have to not explore for this sites on google..thanks for sharing it with us…:) Disposable Surgical Blades

Unknown said...

If solely I had this text earlier Ileane! Disposable Surgical Blades