February 25, 2010

Unfortunately, we're downsizing. It's expected at this stage in the contract but it doesn't make the process any less difficult. Several friends have been notified of their 'date' and are now putting finishing touches to their resumes as they begin their job search. Mike and I have been passing their resumes forward to contacts we have who have advertised positions to fill but of course there are no guarantees! Hopefully they'll find a rewarding position as they continue on their career path...

It's another weekend in Wisconsin for me. I'll be meeting the girls for some more cooking classes. This weekend's menu is seafood. YUM!

2 comments:

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Thigh Sleeve

Keep Posting:)

Sam said...

Fashion with proper beauty looks amazing man. Love to see this stuff. Thanks for sharing it.
Bingo Pets NZ