September 29, 2009

Having this Boy Scout popcorn in the office has not been beneficial to my eating habits....it's just too tasty! I need to start sharing more so it disappears quicker.

I'm still struggling to move after returning to the gym and completing 108 Sun Salutations at an Ovarian Cancer Awareness benefit this weekend.  I only took (just short of) a week off of working out off for Vegas so I hadn't expected too much resistance from my body in returning to the routine.  I also hadn't realized the impact of a sun salutation on the back of my legs. I practice yoga five sessions per week for a duration of 1 hour, 15 minutes each.  Sun salutations are completed throughout but typically not consecutively.  Who knew they had such an impact on the back of the entire length of my leg.  I've lost my ability to forward fold. :) haha. Too tight.

I'm really looking forward to a visit from one of my best friends this weekend.  We should have an action packed weekend with the Cardinals, St. Louis Wine Festival, Taste of St. Louis, and area Oktoberfest celebrations in full swing.  Should be fun!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: