October 1, 2009

It's October and Fall is here! The weather is cooling down nicely...perfect for jeans and a light top. I'm loving it... well, I would love it more if it wasn't so chilly in the morning! The rides in are a bit brisk!

It's been a busy week with work, guests, and Mike's school. He finished a class and plans to head out this weekend while my friend Kari heads down to visit. Girls weekend! I'm excited! I also had a friend from Baghdad pass through to renew badging and we enjoyed a lovely night out at the local steak house (Ruth's Chris).

Now that I've dined at two higher end steak houses in the area, I feel compelled to compare them... I must say, Mortons wins hands down. Better service. Better atmosphere. Better steaks. We did enjoy our experience at Ruth's Chris...but...given the choice..you'll be seeing me at Mortons.

2 comments:

Havagan said...

I swear by my electric vest (Widder). Good all the way down to "it's snowing and I'm about to die" temperatures.

Christina said...

Widder went out of business! :(