December 3, 2009

I have time for a post!

Being home with family was great for Thanksgiving. We brought out the board games, saw 2012 (my Mom's first movie in a theater in nearly 30 years!), spent time with friends...oh...and put on nearly 10 lbs! Well, truly I haven't weighed myself since the holiday... working up to that...

It's been back to work since, with continued studying during the after hours (wild life eh?). Mike's classes also resumed for a couple more weeks before his winter break.

We had our first snowfall for the season.. I guess it would be better described as a half hour of flakes falling from the sky and melting into the ground. Nothing accumulated...but I still broke out my Eskimo boots!

My office made my day yesterday when they showed at my door with paper, scissors, and a mischievous grin on their faces...their opening line was "Remember what we did last year?" It took me a moment to remember...SNOWFLAKES! :D We've cranked out several since adding a little spirit to the office walls and windows...what a perfect decoration!

Time to go work off the 10 lbs.

No comments: