December 4, 2009

I've been recruited to make Balloon Animals for a coworker's daughter's birthday party. Should be fun! It's been a while since I've twisted out little doggies and octopuses (my favorites).

This weekend we'll be car shopping. My poor little Jetta is behaving badly so I'll be trading it in. :( All I care about is: manual transmission, heated seats, and sun roof. :) Mike wants something along the lines of an SUV. So we're looking for all of the above. Harder than you think! They don't make many SUVish vehicles with manual transmissions....

2 comments:

Monica said...

so will there be a futon for when I come to visit? How about floors...nice wood or carpeting? Must be a rather spacious vehicle to allow for a sun room.

Pete Mac said...

Christina, Not quite on the subject of car sun rooms and animal ballooons, thought you might be interested to know Liberty Pool is no more---handed back to the Iraqis a few days ago. "The times they are a chngin'". Pete Mac